Job Title, Warehouse Administrator
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Location: Hemel Hempstead, HP2
Warehouse Administrator Summary:
Support the Operational teams to ensure the highest level of service, quality and efficiency within the operation to support the business in achieving all goals.
Warehouse Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintain Health and Safety, Quality and Hygiene guidelines.
- Input of data for operational and performance metrics
- Process and file all documentation in line with the business requirements.
- Produce all required documentation & labels required for the day to day operation.
- Initiate good working practices to ensure consistency in all outputs throughout the Operation.
- QC, verify and check all outbound raw materials and communicate COA’s to external parties.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues internally and externally to facilitate only the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate effectively with external suppliers building strong, long term relationships.
- Own the purchasing of all consumables & goods required for the operation.
- Produce ASN’s where required.
- File & document all FLT daily checks, fire alarm checks and other HS&E requirements. Report all Non-Compliance to the Head of Warehouse Operations.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedure
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand to customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and documentation characteristics
- Place orders to replenish stock avoidance insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyse sate to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels and stock issues
- Follow, and ensure others comply to all company Safety Procedures, processes and procedures that are in place, including (but not limited to) COSHH, PPE, accident/incident reporting, first aid and manual handling.
- Ensure accurate inventory movements / transactions and good working practices are applied.
Warehouse Administrator Requirements:
- High Organisational capabilities, time management and working to deadlines.
- Advanced Excel user, capable to managing and co-ordinating large volumes of data effectively. Strong IT / systems awareness.
- Effective communication
- Proven experience in inventory management
- Excellent Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g SAP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create report
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Demonstrates an understanding of how their role, and the various roles of others contributes to the success of the business.
- Makes innovation happen within real life constraints.
- Resilient and flexible, with the ability to create a positive dynamic out of uncertainty.
- Demonstrates relevant business knowledge and financial awareness.
- Able to act autonomously with urgency, using judgement to know when to act and when to wait.
- Is results focused and determines these results by a rigorous approach to their work.
- Strives to help ensure that all aspects of quality are maintained.
- Thrives on challenges and keeps a healthy attitude under pressure.
- Displays high standards of behaviour and hygiene and trust and respect for all.
- Achieves customer expectations & demonstrates a commitment to customer service.
- Helps others to overcome issues and understand processes as required.
- Is honest and open in communication.
- Eager to help, demonstrates integrity and good ethical judgement and builds positive relationships with colleagues.
- Makes fast decisions balancing intuition and facts
- Is a team player and works co-operatively with others.
- Has the ability to demonstrate /share knowledge to help develop others where required.
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
If you would like to apply for this position then please click Apply Now!
Alternatively, please send our CV directly to email@example.com
Or call Yasmin on 01442 400811