Electronic Recycling Operatives – Sittingbourne, Kent – Immediate Start.
Temp to perm opportunities for the right candidates.
Day & Night Shifts - 12 hour shifts
06:00 till 18:00
18:00 till 06:00
£9.55 per hour.
Occasional weekend work available, pay rate £14.33 p/hour.
Parking and bike racks available on site. 10 minutes walk/ 4 minutes bike ride from Sittingbourne train station.
Safety Boots and plain hi vis needs to be worn – ongoing work with immediate start for the right candidate.
*Dismantling electrical products using hand held tools to retrieve recyclable components.
*Picking components off the conveyor belt and separating them by material type to be recycled.
*General warehouse duties to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
*Basic communication skills.
*Basic understanding of English.
*Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Call today for more information 01233 350990 or Text "your name & ST04" to 07860 928386.
Working with us will give you:
- Hundreds of moneysaving offers / retain discounts at your fingertips
- Discounted membership at over 2,500 gyms
- Online Payslip Access
- Personal Insurance
- Advice, services and products for you or your loved ones’ care needs
- 24/7 GP helpline and online doctor service providing access to a fully qualified GP
- Online health assessment providing a comprehensive health and wellbeing overview
- Health information database covering over 700 topics
- Consultation Support line – helping you reduce medical waiting times detailing surgical options and private hospital costs
- Telephone helpline providing practical and emotional support such as stress and money issues.
- First Call Contract Services – Benefit’s package
- Excellent Working Hours – Shift’s (incl. working weekly hours max)