We are recruiting for various packing and warehouse roles in our client based in Headcorn.
Staff are required to load bottles of juices from a line into boxes and then stack the boxes onto pallets.
You will be packing bottles as big as 2.25ltrs which weigh 2kg each and there are 6 in a box.
Working hours are:
- Earlies 6am – 3pm
- Lates 3pm – midnight Sunday to Friday
- Note – the site being closed on a Saturday.
PPE required is a high vis only staff will be required to complete a basic English test prior to working onsite.
Pay Rates are:
- £8.21 days, £12.31 after 39hrs, £16.42 for Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- £9.44 evening, £12.31 after 39hrs, £16.42 for Sunday or Bank Holiday
These rates increase post 12 weeks subject to attendance and work performance.
We are also looking for Forklift Drivers and Machine Operators as well pay to be confirmed.
The site is quite remote but there is a train station (Headcorn) about a 15 minute walk from the site which can be reached directly from Ashford International station.
For further information please give us a call on 01233 350990 or send us your interest on firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with us will give you:
- Hundreds of money saving offers / retail discounts at your fingertips
- 24/7 GP helpline and online doctor service providing access to a fully-qualified GP for you and your immediate family
- Personal Insurance at a discounted rate
- Immediate starts and ongoing work
- Parking and bike racks available on site
- 15mins walk from Headcorn train station