Get in touch
Find out more about the different sectors you could work in.
Each one has a huge range of opportunities and jobs.Contact Us
Mon – Sat 06:00 – 14:00
4 on 4 days off
11:00 – 23:00
18:00 – 06:00
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a globally recognised company within their consolidation centre at Stansted Airport, cargo facility.
The role of a warehouse operative is to carry out warehouse tasks as directed and to meet agreed service and productivity levels.
– To undertake the receipt, dispatch and movements of goods within a commercial warehouse and delivering to an assigned designated area within the Airport.
– support back of house operations – delivering/receiving retailer goods
– To ensure company health & safety policies are adhered to
– Load and unload materials from trucks or containers
– Adhere to company and site policies, culture and value
– To work within the established standards of accuracy
To undertake and implement any training provided by the company in relation to the development of the role, individual or operation
– Warehouse experience
– Ability to follow work & safety rules
– Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
– Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
– Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
– Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and /or lifting, in line with H&S regulations
– Agree to undertake a drugs & alcohol test before induction
– Ability and flexibility to work shifts
– Ability to provide a full 5 year history and DBS check
– Ability to work with a rapidly changing environment
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.