Based at: Ashford
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £10.60 an hour.
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Reporting to: Reporting to Managers
First Call Aviation is hiring for Warehouse Operative at Ashford.
Working with First Call Contract Services gives you many additional benefits:
- Working with First Call Contract Services gives you many additional benefits!
- Money saving offers and discounts at your fingertip.
- 24/7 GP helpline
- Discounted Gym membership in over 2500 gyms
- Online Payslip Access
Working as part of the Warehouse team, the Warehouse Operative will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient service to the business. To ensure that all warehouse duties are carried out correctly, accurately, and safely.
General information about the duties:
- Date coding and Labelling.
- Insuring you are putting correct labels on the products and correct dates ink jetted on to products.
- Assisting other colleagues and training them.
- Alerting any issues such as damages or having no labels to the Air Team Leaders
- General House Keeping and following health and safety rules. These incudes discarding of carboard and plastic straps around boxes.
- Cleaning, wiping down surfaces like workstations.
- Making pallet boxes/lids
- Previous experience of warehouse operations
- Self-Motivated and can-do Attitude
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- To work effectively as an individual and a member of a team by cooperating and supporting colleagues in the workplace
Apply NOW by any of the following methods and well get straight back to you!
- Text “JHFWO- your name, surname” to 07885457883
- Call us on 03300 947 588
- Email you CV on