Social Media Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketing Manager
First Call Contract Services are 15 offices strong, and are a £90M turnover business, focused on predominantly industrial recruitment with an element of driving and specialist areas included.
We are seeking a driven, autonomous individual who has excellent working knowledge of social media to support the business in its growth plans.
- Waltham Cross preferred but can be any of our office locations. Hybrid working options also available.
Hours of work:
- Monday- Friday 09.00-17.00
The key elements of the role
- Manage all social media channels and support the digital direction of the company.
- Working with various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc).
- Work closely with the branch network to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate business goals and recruitment objectives.
- Profile the company and brand to attract across all age groups targeting age groups, and nationalities through various social media platforms.
- Identify and support projects with campaigns to promote new offices and/or contracts.
- Enhance our corporate image in business spheres to ensure we deliver consistent messages.
- Create and manage an engaging and professional social content plan.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users, training, and best practice.
- Ensure customer care is strong, keeping a strong relationship between the brand and its consumer through understanding specific needs.
- Create methods for creating a positive atmosphere for our recruitment strategies and worker interaction.
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Assisting PR planning & strategies.
- Contribute to website content and design updates.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to successfully draft, write and design news blogs for our website.
- Designing marketing materials such as Leaflets, Posters, Banners for branches.
Skills and competence required to succeed in this role
- Experience in working across various social media platforms, i.e. Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Passion for social media and a desire to progress within this field
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create image and video-based content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business/Communications
- Website design/coding experience
- Email Marketing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Blog writing experience
- Paid search knowledge
- Google analytics experience
- SEO experience
- External and Internal training and Development opportunities
- Genuine career pathways
- Soft benefits package including free 24/7 GP helpline and shopping discounts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and developing recruitment company. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you, and we’ll be in touch!