Royal Mail Parcel Sorters – night shifts
JOBS WITH ROYAL MAIL
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE – DAILY REMOTE INTERVIEWS
EXCELLENT STARTING SALARY – PAY INCREASE AFTER 12 WEEKS
First Call Contract Services is recruiting temporary workers to work for Royal Mail at their Bristol Mail Centre, BS34.
As part of the team, your main duties will be:
- Mail Sorting
- Loading/Unloading Mail and Parcels
- Moving cages and mail bags
- General warehouse duties.
- Night shifts: from 23:00-06:45
- Hourly rate from £8.91-£13.70 per hour;
- Weekly payments – every Friday;
- Online Payslip Portal.
What we need from you:
- Agree to a Royal Mail security checks;
- Have a flexible approach to working days;
- You must have the correct documents as we request them – Passport/Visa or EU share code/Current proof of address/NI Number (not a payslip).
We are conducting video interviews every day, apply today and you will be contacted within the next 24hrs:
- Register on our website by following the link to https://register.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk – choose Staines branch.
- CALL OUR OFFICE ON 01784 464464 or 0330 094 7588 option 3
- TEXT “RM BRISTOL & your name” to 07858518596.
- Send your CV to email@example.com and you will be contacted.