Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour increasing to £10 on successful completion of probation period.
Shifts: Early (6am – 3pm) and late (3pm – Midnight) shifts weekly rotating. 42.5 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
Production Operative responsibilities:
- Work on the production equipment with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
- Report any machinery issues to management
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow and observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attend all safety and production trainings
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Able to work overtime as needed, including evenings and weekends
Production Operative Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience within food production
- Our perfect Production Operative will demonstrate the ability to work with speed and efficiency and show great attention to detail.
- You will have understanding of written and spoken English and numeracy skills.
If you would like to apply for this production operative position, please click Apply Now!
Alternatively you can send your CV directly to email@example.com
Or call Yasmin on 01442 400811.