We are recruiting for Process Operator in a Warehouse based in Headcorn.
You would be working in order to assist shift manager & supervisor in all aspects of food production within an efficient, continuously improving, production line / area optimises product quality, GMP, customer service, cost and health & safety.
Specific responsibilities include blending, packing, assembling of a number of product lines within a well-trained team where there is open communications at all levels.
- Ensure all products are made to company specification including, temperature, weight, photo standards, CCP, reporting all failures to Team supervisor and/or shift manager.
- Assemble, decanting and blending of quality products to company standards and production plan requirements at all times, reporting any failures.
- Provide information of issues to ensure improvements are captured and implemented.
- Help maintain GMP by keeping work area/line clean and tidy.
- Pasteuriser, Pre-cooler and Computerised control panel
- Ensure all products are processed within the required heating and chilling temperatures.
- Blend drinks to the customer required specifications.
- Control wastage of all materials used on equipment, reporting any issues to team supervisor and/or shift manager
- Ensure all process machinery/equipment is cleaned to a high standard using a CIP system.
- Promote and help build pride within the work place and team.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, together with a can do attitude.
- Promote an open communication between all internal departments.
- Attend return to work interviews on the day of return to work.
- Adhere to safe system at work
- Ensure materials are available and equipment is operating properly to deliver the production plan.
- Ensure efficient and effective shift change over, by controlling stock levels, and GMP, and documentation.
- Report all issues immediately.
- Ensure the area/line/product meet all company and legal requirements with regard to health & safety, environment, GMP, food safety and employment law.
- Ensure the highest standards within the production area to deliver premium quality products to company specification.
- Ensure all HACCP procedures are adhered to at all times, and all CCP`s you are responsible for is within specification.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- To provide Buddy Training and to mentor newly appointed employees.
- To ensure compliance with product safety, legality, traceability and quality requirements.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- To ensure compliance with hygiene and housekeeping requirements.
- To work as part of the team to reduce downtime and waste and to improve productivity levels.
- Experience: 1 years experience within the FMCG industry or manufacturing site.
- Working hours are 6am – 3pm and 3pm – midnight Sunday to Friday with the site being closed on a Saturday.
PPE required is a high vis only staff will be required to complete a basic English test prior to working onsite.
Competitive and Depending on experience
These rates increase post 12 weeks subject to attendance and work performance.
The site is quite remote but there is a train station (Headcorn) about a 15 minute walk from the site which can be reached directly from Ashford International station.
- Immediate starts and ongoing work
- Parking and bike racks available on site
- 15 min walk from Headcorn train station
Working with us will give you:
- Hundreds of money saving offers / retail discounts at your fingertips
- 24/7 GP helpline and online doctor service providing access to a fully-qualified GP for you and your immediate family
- Personal Insurance at a discounted rate