Postage Administration Assisitant
- To gain a full knowledge of the range of services provided in the PostageSmart Department.
- To gain an up to date working knowledge of the Domestic and International Postage Markets
- To be able to understand the company’s Management Information Systems in regards to Events, estimating, job bags, delivery systems etc.
- To forge a relationship with all of PostageSmart’s postage partners – Royal Mail, Whistl, Delivery Group, UK Mail, Inspire etc.
- To produce daily, weekly and monthly Postage Forecast for our key postage suppliers – Royal Mail, Whistl, The Delivery Group and UK Mail
- To manage all postage supplier collections and order and control mailing consumables, to provide an audit process for mailings docketed, handed over the Postage providers, processed and invoiced
- To manage all Postage discrepancy investigations particularly DP and Client Services errors resolving issues to minimise fines and surcharges levied as a result of these errors
- To assist the Machine and Hand Mailing Managers with resolving labelling, mail presentation and docketing issues
- To investigate and produce paperwork and evidence to help resolve DPA Breaches and enclosing errors
- To assist in handling and resolving all postage invoicing queries as and when required
- To assist in ensuring mail format compliance by PostageSmart customers and MBA Account Management
- To assist in offering improvement advice to PostageSmart customers and MBA Account Management
- To assist where possible MBA internal departments as and when required concerning all matters relating to postage
- To assist in reporting of client and DSA supplier postage trends
- To assist in managing the Mailing Admin team and assist Mailing Admin team to produce dockets, manage collections and order and control mailing consumables, to provide an audit process for mailings docketed, handed over the Postage providers, processed and invoiced
Skills / Abilities:
- Good verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Able to generate innovative and effective solutions to meet requirements
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to analyse relevant information to make quality decisions
- Must be methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Generate solutions to meet the customer requirements
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of the team
- Flexible and able to cope under pressure and demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience
- Able to ensure that all documentation is complete and accurate
Why work with First Call?
- Working with First Call Contract Services gives you many additional benefits!
- Money saving offers and discounts at your fingertip
- 24/7 GP helpline
- Discounted Gym membership in over 2500 gyms
- Online Payslip Access
- Personal Insurance
- From £24,000 per annum
- Paid weekly
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to begin a career with a company that offers genuine long-term opportunities and career development.