Onsite Account Manager-Industrial Recruitment
First Call Contract Services are one of the largest providers of temporary labour providers in the U.K
Our unrivaled growth over the last few years has been driven by our teams who are based onsite at our customer locations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Onsite Account Manager to to join the team at our customer site in Aylesbury.
- Managing a large pool of temporary workers, allocating them to shift rota plans daily
- Training new colleagues to ensure they fully understand the roles they have been recruited for
- Using our in house CRM to complete Admin tasks
- Compiling KPI reports
- Attending daily shift briefings
- Attending daily planning meetings
Who are we looking for?
- Above all else, you must be able to engage with people from a variety of backgrounds, whether this be our workers, or our customer contacts on site. We look for people who can listen, who can clearly demonstrate a “Can do attitude” and who show levels of empathy.
- Organised- Shift plan requirements can change quickly. The successful candidate will be able to adapt to this
- Communication- The ability to communicate to all workers and all levels is crucial.
- Flexibility- The site operates 24/5. Whilst the core hours will be on “Days” some early starts/late finishes will be needed.
Why this role could be for you
- Our onsite teams are fully supported by some of the most experienced people in our industry. Our unique set up enables us to allocate full on boarding, guidance and mentoring on every step of the journey
- Our rate of organic growth creates genuine opportunities for progression through our ranks.
- Our operational processes mean that our Account Managers can make a positive impact onsite. Streamlined admin tasks mean that you will spend more time with our customer contacts and in the operation on a daily basis.
- Quick application and interview process
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to join our industry leading bonus scheme (After qualifying period)
- 28 Days annual leave rising with every year of service
- Instant access to our benefits package, not just for you, but family too.
- Access to training- This can be anything from Recruitment qualifications to Manual Handling.
Please send all CV’s to;