LGV C Drivers for Airport Operations
A DRIVING JOB WITH A DIFFERENCE
Do you fancy a role working in a major regional airport as a driver for Inflight Supplies? If this is yes, then this is the job for you.
At First Call Aviation we are offering 3 to 4 full-time poistions for LGV C Drivers at Bristol Airport on both Airside and Landside operations.
These are full-time contract roles with the potential to move to a full-time position subject to your performance.
As an LGV C driver, you are responsible for:
- Checking vehicles and ensure pre vehicle checks are completed
- Loading and securing Inflight Supplies for dispatch
- Ensuring vehicle is sealed for transport to airlines and Aircraft
- Safe manoeuvring around aircraft ramps and airside movement areas
- Delivery of all inflight supplies, checking manifests with airlines.
- Assisting with and ensuring the safe loading/unloading of products onto the aircraft.
- When not driving at the unit, you will need to assist with any tasks assigned to you.
Currently immediate starts for :
- Night shifts only;
- Full-time work;
- Weekly pay – paid at £14.03 per hour;
- Full PPE & Training;
- 28 days holiday entitlement;
- Pension Scheme;
- Online Payslip Portal;
- Access to personal Benefits App (offering training courses, health & wellbeing support, shopping & gym discounts, and more).
What we expect from you:
- Valid clean C or CE Licence (up to 3 points will be considered)
- Digi Card and Drivers Qualification Card.
- Checkable 5-year activity history for Aviation Security Checks.
IMMEDIATE REMOTE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE – APPLY TODAY:
- Text “LGV AC & your name” to Dean 07710 709665.
- Call us on 0330 094 7588 – Option 3
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Register on our website at https://register.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk/
We are conducting remote interviews every day and will contact you within 24hrs after receiving your application.
First Call Aviation is supporting the Aviation Industry Recovery plans and we are actively recruiting people
who have the skills the industry need.
Aviation is what we do and with over 50 years of experience in aviation and the world of air travel or ground handling –
you are in safe hands.
First Call Aviation is part of First Call Contract Services Limited – dedicated to providing a professional service to the Aviation sector.