Ramp Agent Driver Luton Airport
First Call Aviation is recruiting Ramp Agents to work at Luton Airport for an international ground handling company.
We are recruiting both experienced and new people to the aviation industry.
These positions are on a 30-hour contract; and is subject to you completing the probation period.
What you will be doing:
- Collect, Process, Transport and load all passenger Baggage
- Scanning and Coding Baggage for departures
- Loading and Unloading trolleys for arrivals and departures
- Use of 2-way Radio’s
- Customer Liaison in terminals for arrival baggage areas, Also assisting in loading baggage on to the trolleys
- Flight Line aircraft activities, such as marshaling, moving aircraft GSE, Fire Safety, etc.
What is required from you:
- Full UK/EU driving licence
- Over 18 years of age
- Full 5 year activity history in order to receive an airside ID pass (e.g Employment, education, other etc)
- Be flexible in working shift work
- Lift and Load luggage up to 32kg- Manual handling
**ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HOLD A FULL UK/EU DRIVING LICENCE **
- shifts will fall on weekends, weekdays and Bank holidays, Following a shift pattern TBC after training.
Hours of work
- Various Shifts are worked from 04:00 starts to Midnight finishes. Also late finishes can happen to meet the demands of the arrival and departure flight times at Heathrow.
- To book your interview please 0330 094 7588 or 01784 464464 to book an interview.
- Text your interest to 07931929465 or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to start later then the above we have additional dates for May, June & July currently available. Send your CV to us directly and put the month you want to start. we will see you as soon as possible to ensure you are screening is completed on time.