First Call Aviation has lots of opportunities for people to work in an exciting role as ‘Packers’ for a major aviation catering business.
The packers are responsible for:
- Checking stock requirements
- Packers build Inflight trolleys with Drinks, Food & Snacks for each flight to the airline specification.
- Searching trolleys as part of the secure check and sealing boxes for security purposes.
- Making sure Trolleys/flight Boxes are ready for loading to lorries
- Working to departure timetables to ensure all flights leave with correct items and stock.
- Checking Airline Manifests and departure paperwork.
Hours of Work:
- AM – 06:00 to 14:00
- PM – 14:00 to 22:00
- Shift in operation is based on 3 x AM Shift; 3 x PM Shift & 3 x Rest Days (6 on /3 off)
- FULL-TIME POSITIONS ONLY, all workers are expected to be able to follow shift rotation.
Packer Pay Rate =£9.48/hour.
- Free Uniform
- Full free PPE & Training;
- 28 days holiday entitlement;
- Pension Scheme;
- Free DBS Checks
- Free Training Costs
- Access to personal Benefits App (offering training courses, health & wellbeing support, shopping & gym discounts, and more)
We can see you today if you want:
- Text “PACKER” – your name, surname” to 07568106035.
- Call us on 01784 464464 or 0330 094 7588 – Option 3
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Register on our website at https://register.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk/
We are interviewing every day and will contact us within 24hrs after receiving your application.
FIRST CALL AVIATION IS ACTIVELY SUPPORTING THE RECOVERY PLAN FOR AVIATION
Aviation is what we do and with over 50 years of experience in aviation and the world of air travel or ground handling –
you are in safe hands.
First Call Aviation is part of First Call Contract Services Limited – dedicated to providing a professional service to the Aviation sector.
More exciting roles you can find on our website – https://www.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk.