LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER MOVE – WANT TO BE PART OF A WORLD CLASS ORGANISATION – GET TRAINING TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE
We have great opportunities for people to join the World Duty Free family at their central distribution centre in Egham. This is a first step for individual applicants – a golden career waits for our successful applicants.
At the CDC you are part of the logistics operation ensuring full delivery of goods across all World Duty Free sites nationally and France. This includes perfumes, alcohol and other products sold throughout the store network and online. You will play an integral part in receiving, processing, storing, replenishing and dispatching stock in a professional manner in line with company principles.
- Process daily activities including goods inwards, processing orders, stock counting and order picking dispatch duties.
- Prevent company property from damage, loss/theft or abuse and report losses to line manager
- Ensure that H&S standards are adhered to at all times
- Sponsor and support effective team working practices
- Demonstrate positive personal behaviours and a can-do attitude
- To be able to work in all departments, breakdown, goods in and out etc
- Working in a team to support managers and colleagues alike in all operational standard
Hours of Work
- 6am to 6pm
- 4on-4off shift rosters
- Day and Night Shifts
- Starting Salary £10.22 per hour
Additional / Local Requirements to standard role: Working within a team on shift within the core trading hours of the Operation. Flexible to ensure cover is maintained at all times.
You need to be:
- Good team player
- Prepared to go ‘The extra mile’ in getting the job done
- Resolve issues
- Have a fully flexible working attitude
- Understand the company ethos and ethics
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and motivate others.
- The capability to prioritize and problem solve
- Role model resilience and adaptability
Interested? Apply today:
Text WDF Egham & your name to 07568 106035 ; OR
Call us on 0330 094 7588 ; OR
Send your CV to email@example.com ; and
Register your details on our website at https://register.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk/
We are interviewing every day and will contact you within 24hrs after receiving your application.
First Call Aviation is part of First Call Contract Services Limited – dedicated to providing a professional service to the Aviation sector.