Get in touch
Find out more about the different sectors you could work in.
Each one has a huge range of opportunities and jobs.Contact Us
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To carry out cleaning of equipment and work environment ensuring that the department is operating to the highest standards of hygiene standard in accordance with ‘On the job instructions’ and Cleaning Instruction Cards
• To ensure all relevant COSHH & personal safety requirements are correctly followed when preparing and using cleaning chemicals including use of approved PPE
• To assist in end of shift line machine strip and re assembly as required working in conjunction with machine techs if requested
• To undertake training and to assist in training others or new members of staff as required
• To keep a safe tidy and clean place of work for you, other employees and visitors
• To undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
What does the job require in the way of specific related job experience? Is there any special knowledge that is required, e.g. a knowledge of employment legislation, accounting, languages, computer systems? Are there any particular skills required, such as analytical, communication, negotiation, presentation etc.
• Good verbal communication skills
• Good understand of, and commitment to safety working practices
• Reliable, with good attendance and timekeeping standards
• Keen to learn and acquire new skills, responds positively to feedback
Pay: £9.50 per hour, paid weekly every Friday.
This role is working 5 days out of 7 on a rota between the hours of 21.45 and 06.45.
To apply please call us on 01376 317400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will contact you.