*NEW ROLES STARTING IN JAN 2021*
£8.85- £9.85 Depending on experience
On going work within a local authority contract.
Various shifts available
As a Horticulture Operative you will be required to carry out various tasks in public open spaces such as maintaining shrubs/hedges, marking of sports fields, grass cutting and litter picking.
Benefits of working for First Call Contract Services
- Flexible work with full working weeks available
- Keeping you in work – direct daily booking contact with our team
- Hundreds of money saving offers / retain discounts at your fingertips
- Discounted membership at over 2,500 gyms
- Online Payslip Access
- Personal Insurance
- Advice, services and products for you or your loved ones’ care needs
- 24/7 GP helpline and online doctor service providing access to a fully qualified GP
- Online health assessment providing a comprehensive health and wellbeing overview
- Health information database covering over 700 topics
- Consultation Support line – helping you reduce medical waiting times detailing surgical options and private hospital costs
- Telephone helpline providing practical and emotional support such as stress and money issues.
- First Call Contract Services – Benefit’s package
- Excellent Working Hours – Shift’s (incl. working weekly hours max)
Horticulture Operative Salary
Rates of pay are:
- Monday-Friday £8.85-£9.85
- Saturday £12.83-£14.25
- Sunday & Bank Holiday £17.10-£19.70
This is simple, call us today to get booked in.
Apply NOW! contact us: email@example.com
We look forward to getting you started as a Horticulture Operative!