Get in touch
Find out more about the different sectors you could work in.
Each one has a huge range of opportunities and jobs.Contact Us
First Call Aviation has lots of opportunities for people to work in an exciting role as General Operatives for a major aviation catering business based in Bristol.
The General Operatives are responsible for:
• Pack food liners in accordance with written specification.
• Conduct temperature, quality, and product date checks.
• Seal flight canisters, trolleys, and record numbers.
• Coordinating / managing stock.
• Sort and assemble bars into flights, working as a team to achieve targets
• To check trolley seals and cross check with customs paperwork
• General washing, sorting, assembling, packing, and positioning of the aircraft equipment
• Process and strip trolleys and deliver to relevant department
• Offloading and sorting equipment/food and ensuring it is delivered to the correct processing area
• To load / off-load lorries, stack shelves and replenish equipment/food items.
• Conduct quality, and product date checks.
• Daily stock count of the list
• Clean the working areas
Hours of Work:
Packer Pay Rate =£9.22/hour, weekly payments – every Friday.
We can see you today if you want:
We are interviewing every day and will contact us within 24hrs after receiving your application.
FIRST CALL AVIATION IS ACTIVELY SUPPORTING THE RECOVERY PLAN FOR AVIATION
Aviation is what we do and with over 50 years of experience in aviation and the world of air travel or ground handling –
you are in safe hands.
First Call Aviation is part of First Call Contract Services Limited – dedicated to providing a professional service to the Aviation sector.
More exciting roles you can find on our website – https://www.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk.