Customs Declarations Administrator Assistant
We are currently recruiting for Customs Declarations Administrator Assistant for our busy client in Stanford-Le-Hope.
Shift Rota, (you will have to be flexible, as you will be given a rota)
Monday to Friday
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 08:00 – 16:00
- 12:00 – 20:00
- 13:00 – 21:00
The Department Operates from 0600 to 2100hrs.
Main purpose of the role:
- Ensure customs declarations are processed in a timely manner and ensuring any queries are dealt with as soon as possible
- Assist the Manager Customs Declarations in achieving team objectives and delivering service excellence to our clients
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Record and review customs declaration requests from clients
- Update systems with all relevant customs declaration information in an effective and efficient way
- Record details of duties paid by POFM and ensuring recovery from clients
- Liaise with clients to ensure their customs declaration needs are met
- Ensure sufficient information is received and shared with the carriers to maintain a smooth delivery service to final destination and avoids delays
- Bring to the attention of your manager any matter that could be detrimental to the wellbeing of the Company
- Carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required by your manager
- Basic knowledge of systems updating and data entry
- Influencing and excellent time management skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Dealing with large amounts of information and prioritising workload
- Educated to a good standard
- Strong customer orientation and commercial drive
Apply NOW by any of the following methods and we’ll get straight back to you !
- Text CDS– (Followed by your name) to 07866361173.
- Call us on 01708629639 – Option 3
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on our website at https://register.firstcallcontractservices.co.uk/