Get in touch
Find out more about the different sectors you could work in.
Each one has a huge range of opportunities and jobs.Contact Us
First Call Contract Services are currently hiring for Business Development Managers position in Slough area.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30 (30 minutes break for Lunch)
Pay: Negotiable, depending on experience
Contract: Full-time, on-going
Overview of the Main Function of the Post:
Responsible for the strategic direction, growth and overall profitability of the Roadfreight sales performance, as well as building and developing an extensive Roadfreight client base. Working closely with the National Operations Manager, wider sales teams and interfacing with the operational teams across the UK and Europe.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Align the Roadfreight sales strategy with the overall business strategy
2. Drive the Roadfreight sales and wider team to delivering GP targets
3. Generate Roadfreight Business leads, follow the whole Sales cycle and ensure smooth transition into operations
4. Design and implement bespoke Roadfreight solutions for clients
5. Create innovative and entrepreneurial solutions, maximizing efficiency of the Aramex network
6. Be receptive to changing trends in the Roadfreight industry space and offer strategic direction to increase market share
7. Approach sales from a strategic, long term perspective, building relationships with expanding companies
Key Experience & Other Requirements:
1. Entrepreneurial outlook
2. Strong Pallet Network experience
3. Knowledge and experience in implementing Roadfreight solutions operationally
4. Ability to build and maintain business relationships
5. Strong sales skills
6. Ability to lead and motivate a team of operational resource
7. Experience working with SME and large Roadfreight businesses
8. Experience in selling and designing bespoke delivery services for clients 2.
1. To actively assist the Management Team in a continual review of Company Policy and Procedure.
2. In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the postholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Company from time to time. Subject to adequate experience and/or training.
3. To participate in the annual performance appraisal and objective setting scheme.
4. To work in accordance with all company policies including Health and Safety, Employment, Staff, Quality and Environmental.
5. It is important that during the employment with the Company and any time thereafter, that any information relating to the affairs of the Company is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
6. To have a detailed knowledge of and apply the Company’s Business Plan in all aspects of development.
7. To be active in the Account Management Program.
Text us with your full name + BDM to 07850503481 – and a member of the team will come back to you.