First Call Contract Services have just been awarded a new contract to supply and manage a large temporary workforce for a Recycling MRF in West Sussex. Due to this new contract win, we are looking to recruit an experienced On Site Recruitment Account Manager.
- Manage the full life cycle of Recruitment for the client site
- Manage and be responsible for all candidate documentation
- Quickly build relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Understand all processes within the client operation
- Carry out site inductions for new starters
- Manage a large pool of Industrial temporary workers
- Have a sound working knowledge of AWR legislation
- Ensure that all shifts are 100% filled in line with client SLA
- Provide out of hours support (“On Call”) where needed
- Complete weekly payroll tasks
- Carry out daily PPE checks
- Share KPI information with all stakeholders
- Design and implement ideas to drive productivity
- Drive performance with focus on key recoverable elements
- Previous experience of large volume Industrial Recruitment
- Working knowledge of a foreign language (Ideally Polish, Russian, or Lithuanian)
- Demonstrative experience of gaining and maintaining client trust and rapport
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills-Both written and verbal
- The confidence to make tough decisions
- Good interaction and team skills
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft I.T. packages.
First Call Contract Services are recognized within the Industry as being one of the fastest growing Agencies in the Home Counties region. If you want to work with a company with credentials such as ours, please send your CV and Salary expectations to; Jordon.Spencer@firstcallcontractservices.co.uk. Alternatively, Call Jordon on 07525 634368 for a confidential discussion.