It is imperative that when we fill any contract positions or recruit contract workers they are fully trained in various workplace scenarios.
Due to the industries we primarily work in we provide full in-house training on health & safety and manual handling to ensure compliance with Government Standards and legislation as well as keeping are contract labourers and their working environment safe.
- Training is important in raising awareness and reducing risk but it is important that to endure safe manual handling it is supplemented with reviews and continued training; something important to us here at First Call Contract Services.
Health & Safety
- risk factors of manual handling and how injuries can occur
- How to carry out safe manual handling including good techniques
- Use of mechanical aids if required
- Practical assessments to ensure trainee is doing everything correctly and trainer can correct anything not deemed safe enough.
- Over 1M people are injured in the workplace very year. Here at First Call Contract Services we do everything we can to make sure our contract workers are not contributing to this stat. Whether you’re a new-starter or are undertaking a new role you will need to be fully trained before we allow you on site.
- Hazards and risks they may face in the workplace
- The measures in place to deal with those hazards and risks
- What emergency procedures there are and how to follow them
We make sure all the information provided is easy to understand for all levels of personnel to ensure a safe working environment for every single one of our contract workers; your safety is important to us.