First Call Contract Services are recognized as one of the fastest growing suppliers of temporary labour in the Industrial sector. Recent awards include a place on the Investec Mid Market 100, and “Strong” rating from Plimsoll.
Due to a contract win, we are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Onsite Contract Manager to oversee the new account.
- Manage the full life cycle of Recruitment for the client site
- Manage and be responsible for all candidate documentation
- Quickly build relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Understand all processes within the client operation
- Carry out site inductions for new starters
- Manage a large pool of Industrial temporary workers
- Have a sound working knowledge of AWR legislation
- Ensure that all shifts are 100% filled in line with client SLA
- Provide out of hours support (“On Call”) where needed
- Complete weekly payroll tasks
- Carry out daily PPE checks
- Share KPI information with all stakeholders
- Previous experience of large volume Industrial Recruitment-Ideally in food production environment.
- Demonstrative experience of gaining and maintaining client trust and rapport
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills-Both written and verbal
- The confidence to make tough decisions
- Good interaction and team skills
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft I.T. packages.
- Able to provide credible answers and solutions to complex issues.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity, and we are only looking to engage with the highest quality candidates.
The account will be supported by our Implementation team, and our branch during its infancy.
This role comes with a company car or car allowance.