First Call Contract Services is recognised as one of the fastest growing suppliers of temporary labour in the South, Home Counties, and Midland regions.
We have been chosen as a recruitment partner to help support a large Distribution company based in Wolverhampton.
We are therefore looking to recruit an On Site Co-Ordinator starting in September.
The duties of this role include;
- Daily booking of staff to ensure the customer resourcing plan is met.
- Management of our temporary work force in a warehouse environment.
- Daily meetings with site management.
- Ensuring that you have a pool of available staff to meet needs of customer.
- Communicating with wide range of people.
- Using our in house CRM to ensure administration runs smoothly.
- Interviewing potential new candidates.
- Inducting new candidates.
- Being on call out of hours on rota basis.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes;
- Well organised.
- High levels of motivation.
- Able to plan ahead.
- Problems solving.
- Flexible in approach to working hours.
- Ability to communicate with all stake holders.
- A trustworthy individual, who comes across in a transparent and credible manner.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to start immediately.
This job role comes with a salary range of £18-£21k
For more information, please contact Jordon Spencer on 07525 634368 or Jordon.email@example.com